We have dreamt up a surprising selection of wine and food pairings for you, as well as other gastronomic delights. A choice of our finest local and regional products. Top-quality, locally sourced ingredients transformed into delectable dishes by the region’s inspired chefs. Seasonal menus that we reimagine regularly to satisfy even the most discerning palates.
Menus: Elaborate gastronomic delights to be savored with leisure
Our menus are a leisurely and comfortable dining option for more formal events and celebrations or simply for those who prefer a sit-down meal. Guests enjoy our cuisine and wines in a relaxed, unhurried setting, complete with impeccable wait staff ready to take care of the diners’ every need. Delight in delicious, locally sourced culinary creations by some of the region’s most renowned chefs, which are bound to surprise even the most discerning diners.
We create comfortable, welcoming environments with seating and furniture arrangements based on individual client requirements. Our bright, spacious rooms are soundproofed to ensure a pleasant and private setting. Visit us without obligation, and we will be happy to explain the options best suited to your professional or personal needs.
Join us for a relaxed and fun-filled activity that lets you discover one of our culinary cornerstones: the paella. After participating in the enjoyable process of making the dish, you get to savor the fruits of your labor!
Appetizers: olives, fuet, assorted cheeses, escalivada veggies and anchovies on toast.
Choice of two:
Season: All year
(Not available in September)
- Seafood paella: shrimp, langoustine, mussels, cuttlefish, sofrito, and fish broth.
- Black rice: sofrito, cuttlefish, squid ink, and fish broth.
- Veggie and cod fish paella: seasonal vegetables, cod, sofrito, and fish broth.
Season: from November 15 to April 15
- Artichoke and calçot paella: artichokes, calçots (the classic Catalan scallion), sofrito, and vegetable broth. *Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Season: from October 1 to November 15
- Mushroom paella: 3 types of fresh seasonal mushrooms, sofrito, and vegetable broth.
A gastronomic game: seven brides for seven brothers
Indulge in a sensory delight with this unique gastronomic experience. By matching 7 tapas with 7 Jean Leon wines and trying to recognize the avors, textures and aromas, you will learn the secrets of the art of pairing.
This activity is speci cally designed to create a playful sensory experience that challenges our palates to explore and reveal which tapas combine best with the different wine styles.
All activities can be complemented with snacks
Gourmet small bites
- Manzanilla-style olives
- Longaniza bonbons – Mitjans artisan charcuterie
- Artisan cheese – Xerigots
- Savory biscuits filled with fine herbs – Espiga de Oro
- Artisan breadsticks – Espiga de Oro
- Rustic black olive bread
- Assorted charcuterie: Serrano ham, Moja-style Catalana sausage, Guardiola-style butifarra, Penedès pâté
- Cheese centerpiece with quince
- Country-style potato omelet
- Croissant with tuna, lettuce and tomato
Check availability for smaller or larger groups