Project & support
CONTRACTING OF A FIRST LEVEL CONTROLLER TO VALIDATE THE EXPENDITURE OF THE INTERREG SUDOE PROJECT “COPPEREPLACE” (REF: SOE4/P1/E100)
BASIC DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
- Call: South-West Europe Territorial Cooperation Program (Interreg SUDOE Programme)
- Project Title: Development and full implementation of new technologies, products and strategies to reduce the application of copper in vineyards and to remedy contaminated soils in the SUDOE region.
- Acronym: COPPEREPLACE
- Objective: To validate a range of integrated, innovative and feasible solutions to reduce the use of copper and its environmental impact in viticulture. These solutions will be transferable and durable, so that the wine sector complies with the new European law, promoting environmentally friendly production.
- Primary Beneficiary: Technological Wine Platform
- Beneficiary Entities: Associaçao para o Desenvolvimento da Viticultura Duriense (ADVID), Institut Français de la Vigne et du Vin (IFV), SOGRAPE VINHOS S.A, Centro de Valorización Ambiental del Norte (CVAN), Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC-UMA), Vignerons Bio Nouvelle Aquitaine (SVBNA), Fundacio Eurecat, Miguel Torres S.A, Universidade do Porto (GreenUPorto), Universidad de de Vigo (UVIGO), LBS and Jean Leon.
- Start date: 1 November 2020
- End date: 28 February 2023
PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
The purpose of the present contract is to lay down the general, economic and technical conditions for providing the external audit service for the first level control of the “COPPEREPLACE” project (Ref: SOE4/P1/E100 (INTERREG SUDOE) FOR JEAN LEON S.L.U. The content of the verification work shall be governed by the rules of the 2014-2020 European INTERREG V B (SUDOE) programme and shall cover the following: (i) the conformity of goods and services delivered with the approved project; (ii) the veracity of the declared expenditure on operations or parts of operations carried out; (iii) the approval of expenditure and operations, or parts of related operations, with community and national rules.
The service execution- period shall be between the day following the conclusion of the contract and the presentation of the final certificate of expenditure (initially) scheduled for the first quarter of 2023.
The contract term coincides with the years in which the auditor is to control expenditure: 2021, 2022 and 2023, and at least three expenditure verification reports should be performed in each of the three periods.
The total estimated budget for this collaboration is €2,000 (+ VAT). However, the bidders may adjust their economic proposal downwards or upwards, depending on the human and material resources they require to completely fulfil the contract purpose.
PERIOD OF RECEIPT OF OFFERS AND CONTRACTING
From the day of publication on the website (01/03/2021), and DURING 10 calendar days.